In the wake of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) affecting small businesses across the nation, we thought it best to implement strong practices into our business.
Here at Damoli Forklift Services, we are committed to ensuring our customers and our team are safe at all times.
Therefore, we have introduced very strong hygiene policies that will be followed when attending your site while coronavirus measures are in place:
* Washing of hands before arriving and after leaving your site
* Using hand sanitisers and wipes on all surfaces of machinery once we have completed the services
* Technicians wearing face masks at all times if necessary (or abiding by 1.5m social distancing rule)
* Regular monitoring of team wellbeing and isolation plans are in place if needed
We have been in touch with other business owners in the area and are really impressed with the show of solidarity that is continuing and growing. All business owners in our area are ensuring they buy local, they keep trading as long as possible and that they work closely with their suppliers and providers.
What can you do to help others as well?
- Join our Facebook community to stay in touch
- Buy local and support other businesses
- Talk to your accountant to ensure you take advantage of stimulus package options so you can keep paying your suppliers
- Stay safe and look after yourself and your teams
- Stay in contact with businesses in your industry and area
We will continue to trade as normal and will continue to buy from local suppliers and shops as much as possible to continue to support small businesses like ours, who are affected by coronavirus.
We thank you for your support in this time – it is business as usual over here at Damoli and we look forward to helping you lift your operations!