Why choose one of our electric forklifts for sale?
While the electric car is still some way off becoming mainstream in Australia, that is not the case when it comes to forklifts.
These have proven so popular that they now have a 60 percent market share, with internal combustion (petrol and diesel) options and LPG gas alternatives making up the remaining 40 percent.
One of the major benefits is their superior handling to other models. With the battery centrally placed to provide a low centre of gravity and the lack of a heavy engine to weight the machine down, they are incredibly easy to manoeuvre.
That absence of a big engine also means that there is less vibration and the machines are smoother to run.
And, of course, the cost efficiencies you enjoy are a major benefit as well.
How much is a used electric forklift?
Looking at the upfront cost of these models, it can easily be noted that they are more expensive than petrol, diesel and LPG alternatives. But looking beyond the initial purchase, second-hand electric forklifts will save you plenty of money in the long run.
They cost much less to maintain, and of course, you don’t have to keep paying for fuel – just the charge you draw from your electricity outlet.
Essentially, they end up about four times cheaper to own and operate over the course of their lifetime, in comparison to other options on the market. Additionally, they’re expected to last longer than petrol and LPG options as well, although the battery will need to be replaced after about five years.
How powerful are they?
One of the most common questions asked about this type of vehicle is whether they have the power to handle the big jobs on the job site. Fortunately, the answer is yes.
Damoli has a large range of hire and sale options on hand that are all up to the task, inside or outside. Choose from leading brands like Crown and Toyota for exceptional lift capabilities. For jobs that require high stacking and retrieval, we have plenty of models suited to these contexts as well.
Contact Damoli on 1300 326 654 now to learn more about the many options we have available. Whether it’s for hire or sale, we’re always more than happy to provide reliable, authentic advice and guidance.
Some of forklift brands we stock
Our Customers Say
Enquire now and a local representative will be in touch