2.5 Tonne Forklift – 4 Tonne Forklift are generally the most popular capacity forklifts. But which brands are the most popular?
We’ve chosen a few leading brands. Let’s compare their performance abilities:
- Mitsubishi Forklift FG25: The Mitsubishi FG25 petrol forklift is a worldwide favourite. Powerful forklifts have been around for eons, and are famous for being complete workhorses. Mitsubishi forklifts also come with the added value of being a well known respected brand across Australia, great for maintenance and repair services.
- Crown Electric Reach Truck Forklift RR5225-45: Everyone in the game knows these electric forklifts. Also, they are used widely in warehousing for their excellent load capacity and high reach ability. Also, great economic running costs! That’s a really good way of becoming popular amongst the crowd.
- Toyota Forklift 42-7FG25 2.5-TON LPG: A solid competitor to the Mitsubishi, these Toyotas are also very sturdy forklifts with amazing agility and great lift capacity. These modern forklifts are suitable for all types of work.
- Hyster 4.0-5.5FT Series: The middleweight boxer. Again, these Hyster forklifts are truly the jack-of-all-trades. Including electric systems and a powerful fork. This will lift weights up to 5.5 T, they’re the all-rounders in a fleet.
- Nissan JG02A25U 2.5-TON: These forklifts have been on the market for 20 years. They’re still on the market because they are excellent forklifts.
Damoli Forklift Services are family owned and operated and have made it their aim to source only the best stock at the best prices. We are not franchised, so we pass all the savings onto you.